Long Reach Bighorn Platform
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Same as the standard Bighorn, only the Long Reach model will accommodate anchor setbacks of up to 40" from the pool wall. Ideal for wide gutter and parapet designs used in high-level competition pools. Anchors sold separately. Field measurements are required. The Long Reach Bighorn swimming starting block is ideal for wide gutter and parapet designs used in many competition and recreation pools. Two-year warranty.
- 23" x 25" single piece LDPE platform with molded-in, superior non-slip surface — no exposed bolts or hardware
- 20" molded-in, non-slip surface step tread
- Bighorn Long reach designed for facilities with wide gutter and parapet configurations-accommodates anchor setbacks of 30" to 40"
- Anchors and covers sold separately
- Easy-to-read, large numbers
- Available top colors: red, blue, green, yellow, white
- Complies to FINA, USA and NCAA Swimming, and NFHS regulations
Contact us for a consultation on how we can customize your starting platform for your pool and your team.
|Type of Product||Dual Post Platform|