Simulaids Jaw Thrust Kyle Manikin
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
The Jaw Thrust Kyle Manikin includes all the features of the regular Child Kyle Manikin with the added ability of moving the jaw and tongue out of the way without moving the head. This CPR manikin offers a more realistic approach for teaching CPR. Weighs approximately 10 lbs and includes one manikin, carrying case, and 3 airways and mouthpieces (one set installed).
- This Jaw Thrust Kyle pediatric manikin offers you another option for teaching professional first responders.
- Same features of our regular Kyle manikin with the addition of a technique for instructing the procedure for moving the jaw and tongue out of the way without moving the head.
- Two-rescuer technique allows you to ventilate the patient without lifting the jaw, although that maneuver also functions with JT Kyle.
- Manikin comes with three face pieces, three airways, and carry bag.
- 3-4 week lead time
- Size: 34" x 11" x 7". Sh. wt. 10 lbs.