Griff's Vision Guard Station
Low Price Guarantee
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Griffs Guard Station® Lifeguard Stations are developed from the philosophy of Tom Griffiths’ Five Minute Scanning Strategy. Lifeguard effectiveness is key for public water safety. The Griff's Vision Guard Station is designed to increase lifeguard effectiveness by providing multiple guard positions and lines of sight, a maximum viewing edge, and dual access within a compact, easily moveable lifeguard station.
- Innovative design.
- Minimizes deck space while maximizing the front edge of the guard station and the lifeguard’s line of sight.
- Can be positioned close to the pool edge.
- Available in 1-step, 2-step, and 3-step models.
- All models ship flat and assemble in minutes.
- Dual side access and wide deck allow uninterrupted coverage during shift changes.
- Steps are widely spaced for safe and quick exit.
- Cushioned seat swivels and folds down when not in use, to prevent UV damage to the vinyl and deter unauthorized use.
- Easy to transport from front or rear.
- Decking is a non-skid surface that is vented and lightweight. Heavyduty construction assures long lasting, trouble-free service.
- Optional Vision Sun Shade (model #20345 offers a wide range of adjustability providing increased visibility by shielding lifeguards from the glare of the sun.
- Canopy color choices include Aquatic Blue (standard shown), Desert Sand, Navy, Cherry Red, Brunswick Green and Yellow.