[email protected] Pulse Oximeter
Low Price Guarantee
The pulse oxygen saturation is the percentage of HbO2 in the total Hb in the blood, so-called the O2 concentration in the blood. It is an important bio-parameter for the respiration. For the purpose of measuring the SpO2 more easily and accurately, our company developed the Pulse Oximeter. At the same time, the device can measure the pulse rate simultaneously.
The Pulse Oximeter features are small size, low power consumption, convenient operation, and portability. It is only necessary for the user to put one of his fingers into a fingertip photoelectric sensor for a reading, and the display screen will directly show measured value of Hemoglobin Saturation.
- Operation is simple and convenient.
- Small Size, light weight (total weight is only 50g including batteries) and convenient carrying lanyard.
- Power consumption is low and the two originally equipped AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 20 hours.
- The oximeter will automatically be powered off when no signal goes to the product within 5 seconds after removing the finger being tested
- Note: This oximeter is for sports, aviation and wellness use only.