Colorado Backstroke Start Device
The backstroke start device (patent pending) from Colorado Time Systems Helps to eliminate slips at the start of a race.
- Anti-slip foot backstroke wedge
- Easy to set up
- Automatically retracts up and out of the water
- Robust construction
- Adapts to most Kiefer starting blocks
- FINA 2.10 USA Swimming, and U.S. Masters compliant
The versatile design allows the device to attach to nearly any starting block with ether straps or anchors. Once in place, pull down the backstroke wedge to the desired location on the pool wall and lock into place. Once the swimmer has left the wall, the backstroke start device will automatically retract up and out of the water until the next swimmer sets up for the next race without interfering with turns and finishes.
The non-slip backstroke start device wedge measures 255.6" x 3.1" (65cm x 8cm) and features a 10° angle for foot placement at the race start.
Ready to order? please take a moment to fill out the Required Measuring Guide and submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Backstroke start device orders cannot be processed without a completed measuring guide.
Free Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more.*
* Restrictions Apply: Valid for Kiefer catalog and online prices on orders receiving Standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Items that ship oversize or via truck are expressly excluded. Please select “Standard Shipping” when choosing your shipping method during Checkout.
We think you'll love what you ordered. But in case you don't - perhaps it doesn’t fit right or just wasn’t what you were hoping for - we'll send you a new or different size, color, style or item or issue you a quick refund. You have up to 60 days to return items with the following exceptions.