Complete Rotomolded Plastic Backboard
- Includes Velcro straps & head block system
- Customizable buoyancy allows customers to adjust buoyancy by inserting polyethylene foam rods (supplied with board)
- 100% virgin high density polyethylene (HDPE) with no metal, makes the board X-Ray translucent
- Integral hook and bumper on both ends
- Will accommodate up to 500lbs.
- Molded Runners
- Bright Orange
- 20" x 78 1/2"
Make Water Extractions Smoother With the CJ Plastic Rescue 6 Backboard
When struggling swimmers show signs of spinal injury, extractions become a lot more complicated. Taking careful steps to stabilize the spine must be taken to prevent any further damage. A water rescue backboard offers a hard surface to strap the patient to until paramedics can arrive. Every facility needs a plastic rescue board to effectively remove an injured swimmer from the water.
The CJ Plastic Rescue 6 Board keeps rescued swimmers safe as lifeguards remove them from the pool. In a delicate process, the guards work together to secure the swimmer's body to the water rescue backboard to then pull the board from the pool. Each part of the board serves a purpose of safety for the swimmer, including the straps and head block system. The foam rods supplied with the plastic rescue backboard allows the board to float easier when working in deep water. This board is key to helping your staff save lives.