Taylor Complete FAS-DPD Bromine Test Kit
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
- Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas.
- Taylors 2000 Series is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semipublic pool operators, and other professionals.
- Taylors 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier.
- FAS-DPD kits feature six different standards for pH (7.0 to 8.0).
- The Taylor Complete FAS-DPD Kit is the same as the Taylor Complete Text Kit, except:
- Uses #9058 FAS-DPD comparator. The sanitizer tests are titrations to eliminate color matching problems
- Free & Combined Chlorine 1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 ppm/Bromine 1 drop = 0.5 or 1.25 ppm.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN CONTINENTAL US ONLY
|Type of Product||Test Kits|
Write Your Own Review