Finis EVO Monofin
Low Price Guarantee
The Evo is the first and only short-blade monofin designed to teach swimmers an efficient dolphin kick, build muscle memory, and create perfect body position in the water. We achieved our goal of designing a monofin that supports a natural dolphin kick by enabling ankle movement. This allows swimmers to be able to wear a monofin for longer periods of time without slowing kick tempo and stroke rate. With a short blade and independent foot pockets, swimmers can easily adapt to the fin and enhance the performance benefits. This creates a smoother transitional period when learning new muscle memory skills or breaking old habits.
- ANGLED FOOT POCKET DESIGN: Allows swimmers to keep a natural dolphin kick, with the feet angled in on the down-kick and out on the up-kick
- SHORT BLADE INCREASES TEMPO: Enables a quick tempo during underwater dolphin kick and increases stroke rate during full-stroke butterfly
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Prevents skin irritation and tension
- EXTRA RESISTANCE: Fin builds muscle on the up-kick and generates a powerful kick cycle
- MUSCLE MEMORY: The combination of a short blade and separate, angled foot pockets creates a smoother transition when developing muscle memory or breaking old habits