Spectrum Xcellerator Starting Platform
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Additional Shipping Charges Apply
Applying the latest in approved technology, the Xcellerator Starting Platform contains an adjustable track start wedge and hand grips to give swimmers an extra boost on starts by allowing the knee to start at a 90 degree angle. The superior grit finish on the platform top reduces slipping while the H-style backstroke bar give backstroke swimmers numerous gripping options. Show your team spirit with the addition of a custom logo or powder coating the block to match your team’s colors.
- Large 32" x 24" stainless steel top sloped at a 10° angle for optimal starting stances
- Stainless steel top covered in a superior non-slip material
- Easy-to-adjust track start footrest attachment with 11 setting options to accommodate all heights and levels of flexibility
- Single or dual post anchor with patented anti-wobble design allows for easy removal of blocks
- Side handles included to enhance speed and quick takeoffs
- Non-slip side access step available
- Backstroke handles with versatile 18" H bar
- Stainless steel construction
- Suggested setback of 30" - accommodates anchor setbacks of 24" to 38"
- Available in black, with upgrade of custom colors and logos available
- Easy-to-read, large numbers
- Complies to FINA, USA and NCAA Swimming, and NFHS regulations
Contact us for a consultation on how we can customize your starting platform for your pool and your team.
|Type of Product||Single Post Platform|