Kiefer Riptide Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Riptide starting block utilizes an open-structure design with a removable single-post pedestal to provide maximum versatility, easy installation.removal and durability.
Design features include:
- Easily removable for storage when an unobstructed pool deck is needed
- Rear or side mounted thermoplastic step with non-step surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Grab rails available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chock are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Adjusts to deck-to-water level of 0" - 15" with a nominal setback of 26" - 29"
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems and & Daktronics RJP's (not included)
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Riptide starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the pedestals, steps, thermoplastic platforms and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platforms as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
ReviewsKnow this product? + WRITE REVIEW