Kiefer Riptide Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Riptide starting block utilizes an open-structure design with a removable single-post pedestal to provide maximum versatility, easy installation.removal and durability.
Design features include:
- Easily removable for storage when an unobstructed pool deck is needed
- Rear or side mounted thermoplastic step with non-step surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Grab rails available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chock are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Adjusts to deck-to-water level of 0" - 15" with a nominal setback of 26" - 29"
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems and & Daktronics RJP's (not included)
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Riptide starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the pedestals, steps, thermoplastic platforms and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platforms as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
The above pricing is based upon orders of 3 or more starting blocks. Additional fees apply for orders of less than 3 starting blocks.