Kiefer Freestyle Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Freestyle starting block provides a sleek, aggressive closed-structure design using a stainless steel modular housing for one of the most stable platforms available.
Design features include:
- Deck mounted for low-cost installation
- Side mounted thermoplastic step with non-slip surface
- Powder coated parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Enclosed column to house all timing equipment.wiring for a tangle-free deck
- Stainless-steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Grab rails are available as an options at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Adjustable to a deck-to-water level of 0"-15" with a set back to comply with your pool design
- Accommodates both Colorado Time System & Daktronics RJP's (not included)
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Freestyle starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the shroud, steps, and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platform as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
ReviewsKnow this product? + WRITE REVIEW