Kiefer Elite Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Elite starting block is a closed structure design creating a one-of-a-kind look for your pool, highlighting sleek lines and providing the most stable platform available from any manufacturer.
Design features include:
- Deck mounted for low-cost installation
- Side mounted thermoplastic step with non-slip surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Multi-point mounting system for maximum stability
- Grab Rails are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Custom designed to accommodate deck-to-water levels and set back requirements
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems & Daktronics RJP's
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Elite starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the shroud, steps, and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platform as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
The above pricing is based upon orders of 3 or more starting blocks. Additional fees apply for orders of less than 3 starting blocks.