Kiefer Elite Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
The Elite starting block is a closed structure design creating a one-of-a-kind look for your pool, highlighting sleek lines and providing the most stable platform available from any manufacturer.
Design features include:
- Deck mounted for low-cost installation
- Side mounted thermoplastic step with non-slip surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Multi-point mounting system for maximum stability
- Grab Rails are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Custom designed to accommodate deck-to-water levels and set back requirements
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems & Daktronics RJP's
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Elite starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for the shroud, steps, and non-slip surfaces on stainless steel platform as well as customize each block with school/team logos.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.
ReviewsKnow this product? + WRITE REVIEW