Kiefer Color-Coded Spine Board Torso Straps
- Order in bulk to save 12% or more
To ensure that your victims are secured to your backboard, use Kiefer Color-Coded Spine Board Torso Straps. The four colored straps makes training easy to teach immobilization and the Nexcel buckles ensure anyone can strap a victim securely. The two inch wide polypropylene strap will exceed backboards weight restrictions with a 900 lb break point. Securing the straps to the board is as simple as sending the buckle through a strap looping allowing a universal fit to the backboard. For lifeguards who are looking for confident, quick, and secure victim spinal immobilization to the backboard, these Color Coded Spine Board Torso Straps are perfect.
- 2 side release Nexcel buckles
- Color-coded strap sequence
- Loop ends for attachment
- Polypropylene construction
Dimensions: 2"W X 6'L
MEETS INDUSTRY SPECIFICATIONS
Free Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more.*
* Restrictions Apply: Valid for Kiefer catalog and online prices on orders receiving Standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Items that ship oversize or via truck are expressly excluded. Please select “Standard Shipping” when choosing your shipping method during Checkout.
We think you'll love what you ordered. But in case you don't - perhaps it doesn’t fit right or just wasn’t what you were hoping for - we'll send you a new or different size, color, style or item or issue you a quick refund. You have up to 60 days to return items with the following exceptions.