Kiefer 18" Immobilization Spine Board W/Head Immobilizer and Torso Straps
- Order in bulk to save 5% or more
Lifeguards are met with emergencies they must respond to. For guests who are passive or need spinal immobilization, Kiefer has the 18" Rescue Spine Board. This backboard highlights an ABS plastic construction for an extra rigid, nonporous surface that is watertight and easily cleaned. The spine board’s contoured shape and raised handholds are optimally placed for easy transport of patient. The backboard and immobilization system is safe for use by EMS and is a great size for easy use around beaches, pools, and waterparks.
- Built-in runners
- Easily wipes clean
- X-Ray translucent and MRI/CT scanning safe
- Kiefer 18” rescue spine board
- Kiefer rescue 2 universal head immobilizer (604445)
- Set of 4 Kiefer color-coded spine board straps (600550)
Dimensions: 18"W X 72”H
Weight: 13 lbs
Please note - This item ships oversized, additional shipping charges apply.
Free Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more.*
* Restrictions Apply: Valid for Kiefer catalog and online prices on orders receiving Standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Items that ship oversize or via truck are expressly excluded. Please select “Standard Shipping” when choosing your shipping method during Checkout.
We think you'll love what you ordered. But in case you don't - perhaps it doesn’t fit right or just wasn’t what you were hoping for - we'll send you a new or different size, color, style or item or issue you a quick refund. You have up to 60 days to return items with the following exceptions.