Kiefer 16" Rescue Spine Board Without Head Immobilizer
For guests that are not able to exit the pool on their own, lifeguards can turn to the Kiefer 16” Recue Spine Board. This backboard highlights an exclusive patented design and is made from high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for an extra rigid, nonporous surface that is watertight and easily cleaned. The spine board’s raised handholds are optimally placed for easy transport of patient whether it’s a passive guest or spinal treatment. Twelve speed clip anchor points allow speed clip straps to be added quickly and head immobilizer mounting slots provide added head immobilizer security to ensure immobilization. The backboard and immobilization system is safe for use by lifeguards or EMS and is a great size for easy use around beaches, pools, and waterparks.
- Built-in runners
- Easily wipers clean
- Holds up to 450 lbs
- Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
- X-Ray translucent and MRI/CT scanning safe
- Kiefer 16” rescue spine board
- Set of 4 Kiefer color-coded spine board straps (600550)
Dimensions: 16"W X 72”H
Weight: 12 lbs
Please note - This item ships oversized, additional shipping charges apply.
Free Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more.*
* Restrictions Apply: Valid for Kiefer catalog and online prices on orders receiving Standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Items that ship oversize or via truck are expressly excluded. Please select “Standard Shipping” when choosing your shipping method during Checkout.
We think you'll love what you ordered. But in case you don't - perhaps it doesn’t fit right or just wasn’t what you were hoping for - we'll send you a new or different size, color, style or item or issue you a quick refund. You have up to 60 days to return items with the following exceptions.