Cleaning the pool is an essential part of your day, but this necessary task can take up a lot of your time. Make your job faster by getting the Hammerhead vacuum cart. With this handy tool, you can move around the deck with ease and maneuver into hard-to-reach spots. You can finish the job quickly and more efficiently by employing this small service unit, which does not require any additional training to use.
Picking up fine debris becomes a breeze with the Hammerhead vacuum. It sweeps up not just small twigs and leaves but even sand and dirt that accumulate on the bottom of the pool. With simple-to-follow directions, the vacuum cart will become one of your most reliable pieces of equipment to keep your pool clean. Swimmers always appreciate a spotless pool. Get your new Hammerhead today, and give swimmers yet another reason to dive in.
Our service units are designed for pool to pool service route work. The popular Service-21 is now the industry standard for a self-contained cleaner. Instant cleaning means no set-up times, no pumps to prime, and no valves to set. You'll work faster and easier than ever before.
- Hitch mount included. Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Cart is balanced and maneuverable even when fully loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels with stainless steel bearings. Non-marking solid airless tires.
- Stainless steel axle hardware. Large marine battery box. Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch. Heavy duty roto-molded accessory tray
- New 2 bladed Propeller. 21" wide vacuum head
- Standard Fine debris bag included. Super-fine debris bag included
- Trailer and truck hitch mount for easy transport included
- The longest wearing head wheels in the industry. Vinyl-liner safe