CJ1000 Spine Board Package
- Order in bulk to save 5% or more
The CJ1000 Backboard was designed by CJ Aquatics and is a wooden spine board used by many aquatic facilities. This board is used for extrications or spinal immobilizations and is a standard piece of equipment lifeguards count on. This backboard is made of marine grade okoume plywood with capped hard wood runners and polyurethane bumpers for added protection against wear and tear. Four Nylon Velcro body straps ensure that the victim’s body is secured safely and two padded head blocks Velcro securely to the head area ensuring stabilization. When lifeguards need a spine board for their in water rescues, the CJ1000 is the wood board that will perform as well as they do.
- Hard wood runners
- Holds up to 500 lbs.
- Marine grade plywood construction
- Polyurethane bumpers
- 1 CJ1000 wood backboard
- 4 Nylon body straps (CJ100)
- 1 complete head immobilizer kit (CJ50K)
Dimensions: 20"W X 78"L
Weight: 30 lbs
Please note - This item ships oversized, additional shipping charges apply.
MADE IN USA
MEETS INDUSTRY SPECIFICATIONS
Free Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more.*
* Restrictions Apply: Valid for Kiefer catalog and online prices on orders receiving Standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Items that ship oversize or via truck are expressly excluded. Please select “Standard Shipping” when choosing your shipping method during Checkout.
We think you'll love what you ordered. But in case you don't - perhaps it doesn’t fit right or just wasn’t what you were hoping for - we'll send you a new or different size, color, style or item or issue you a quick refund. You have up to 60 days to return items with the following exceptions.