Kiefer Training Swim Fins
Soft, flexible, and comfortable enough to log countless hours in the pool, Kiefer Training Swim Fins are essential for swim workouts and swim training. A perfect training tool for kicking and swimming drills and training sets. A short and curved blade fin improves kick efficiency and develops kick strength without overtraining muscles, allowing swimmers to focus on proper kick mechanics. Fins are color coded, making this a great choice for swim teams and aquatic facilities, allowing quick sorting for the perfect fit. Compare with Speedo, TYR or Zoomers.
* Shorter and curved blade improves kicking mechanics and efficiency
* Color coded sizes for quick selection and sorting
* Flexible foot pocket for added comfort
* Closed ankle provides extra support
* Fins float to pool surface for easy collection
* Easy on and off
* Made from 100% top quality rubber
Between Sizes? Please order up one size.
Fin is stamped with womens / youth sizing.
Price per pair.
* To prevent rubbing and blisters, order your current shoe size for a snug and secure fit. If between sizes, a Kiefer Lycra Sock will prevent rubbing and add comfort. Wet fins for fitting - dry fitting is not recommended. Kiefer will exchange or refund your fin purchase if when tried on in the water, the fit does not meet your expectations. Returns will only be excepted with dry fins in packaging as was received. (Cut, torn, or ripped packaging will not be accepted).