Kiefer Surge Starting Block
Kiefer starting blocks are custom fabricated to each pool's unique specifications and cannot be ordered online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-323-4071 to learn more or to get started designing your very own starting blocks.
Starting at: $2099.95
The Surge starting block incorporates a closed-structure design to provide an economical modular platform that is stylish, functional and durable.
Design features include:
- Deck mounted for low-cost installation
- Side mounted thermoplastic step with non-slip surface
- Powder coated stainless steel parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hybrid platform with non-slip surface
- Grab rails are available as an option at additional cost
- Foot chocks are available as an option at additional cost. Foot chocks are self-storing & have 5 adjustment positions spanning 12-1/2"
- Adjustable to deck-to-water levels of 0" - 15" with a nominal setback of 12"
- Accommodates both Colorado Time Systems & Dektronics RJP's
- Platform measures 24" wide x 32" long
The Surge starting block conforms to all FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, and NFHS specifications.
You can choose from a variety of standard colors for pedestals and anti-skid colors as well as customize each block with school/team logos. Surge can also be custom painted in two-tone schemes to match your facility or school/organization colors.
All Kiefer starting blocks are made from the highest quality materials and are fabricated and assembled in the USA.
Starting blocks ship oversized via truck.