Kiefer Power Swim Fins
Soft, flexible, and comfortable enough for extended hours of kick sets and drills. Kiefer Power Swim Fins are essential for swim workouts and swim training, the perfect training tool for increasing load to leg muscles to develop a strong kick. Short blade fin design improves kick efficiency and gives added ankle flexibility, causing development of proper flutter kick technique. Fins are color coded for quick and easy sorting for swim teams and aquatics programs. When swimming without them, you'll notice an improved strength and efficiency! Compare with Speedo, TYR or Zoomers.
* Shorter blade improves kicking mechanics and efficiency
* Color coded sizes for quick selection and sorting
* Flexible foot pocket for added comfort
* Closed ankle provides extra support
* Fins float to pool surface for easy collection
* Easy on and off
* Made from 100% top quality rubber
Between Sizes? Please order up one size.
Fin is stamped with womens / youth sizing.
Price per pair.
* To prevent rubbing and blisters, order your current shoe size for a snug and secure fit. If between sizes, a Kiefer Lycra Sock will prevent rubbing and add comfort. Wet fins for fitting - dry fitting is not recommended. Kiefer will exchange or refund your fin purchase if when tried on in the water, the fit does not meet your expectations. Returns will only be excepted with dry fins in packaging as was received. (Cut, torn, or ripped packaging will not be accepted).