Kiefer 40" YMCA Rescue Tube
The Kiefer 40" YMCA Rescue Tube is one of the best all around piece of water rescue equipment available. This multi-purpose device can be used for throwing or for towing a swimmer. This rescue tube features a CPR mask pocket (pocket mask sold separately) and retainer strap, 18' throw line, 12" extension strap, and metal buckles.
Features and Benefits:
* Tube length: 40 inches
* 18 foot throw line for deep water descent and pool rescue.
* Metal buckles are highly durabley.
* Convenient built-in CPR mask pocket with retainer strap keeps vital gear with you at all times during a rescue.
* 12" strap extension accommodates swimmers of larger girth.
* Durable strap-through-tube construction extends tube life, protects tube strap from pulling out.
* Smooth, rounded edges reduce drag in waterand are crack resistant by design.
* Extra thickess for added buoyancy gives an added boost, making swimmer retrieval easier for lifeguards / rescuers.
* Constructed of soft vinyl-coated PVC foam to increase swimmer comfort and reduce changes of injury on contact.
* En extra wide strap to reduce pull on the shoulder area.
* Approved by leading lifeguard trainers for use in pools, water parks, and open water.