Kiefer 16" Signature Spine Board w/Head Immobilizer
The lightweight Kiefer 16" Signature Spine Board was designed by an EMT and constructed by a mechanical engineer to make every inch, contour, and feature enhance rescue and training processes.
The Kiefer 16" Signature Spine Board is made of LLD polyethylene and is polyurethane foam-filled, providing an optimal 22 lbs of buoyancy for water rescue. This superior material choice is guaranteed not to crack, splinter or chip. The spine board exterior is a nonporous, cool white plastic shell that wipes clean.
Features and Benefits:
* Designed to allow proper inline stabilization technique
* Extra-large hand holds fit even the largest handes, including bulky firefighter gloves
* Compatible with most head immobilizers
* 100% X-Ray translucent
* Easy to clean
* Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
* Highly resistant to blood, oils, acids and other chemical contaminates
* 100% guarantee under normal usage, 1 year
* Load Capacity: 450 lbs
* Product Weight: 11.5 lbs.
* Dimensions: 72" x 16" x 1.13"
The convex bottom's built-in runners provide raised access to the easy-grip handles.
Includes a head immobilizer and one set of 3 disposable torso straps with buckles.
Ships oversize ground.
Limited Selection - While Supplies Last!