Kiefer 16" Rescue Spine Board w/ Head Immobilizer
- *This item is oversized, a freight surcharge applies.
Kiefer's exclusive patented design is made from high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for an extra rigid, nonporous surface that is watertight and easily wiped clean. Multiple handholds are optimally placed for easy transport of patient. Twelve X-Ray translucent speed clip anchor points allow speed clip straps to be added to quickly secure both adult and pediatric victims (600557 Speed Clip Straps sold separately). Head immobilizer mounting slots provide added head immobilizer security. Four color-coded straps allow faster patient immobilization.
Built-in runners provide raised access to handholds.
Kiefer Head Immobilizer offers a custom fit to all patients, holding head and chin securely in place.
Features and Benefits:
* Designed to allow proper inline stabilization technique
*100% X-Ray translucent
* Easy to clean
* Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
* Highly resistant to fluids, stains, and chemicals
*Holds up to 450 lbs.
* Easy to handle in any aquatic environment with 122 lbs flotation rate buoyancy
* Product Weight: 12 lbs.
* Dimensions: 72" x 16"
Includes a Kiefer head immobilizer and one set of 4 Kiefer color-coded torso straps with buckles.
Colors: Orange, Yellow, White.
Ships oversize ground.
Limited Selection - While Supplies Last!